Article Submission Guidelines for Family Office Magazine and Art & Museum Magazine
1 year €99 Subscribe to Family Office Magazine and we include Art & Museum Magazine
Subscribing to the worlds predominant Family Office publication will keep you abreast of all things related to family office, wealth management, private banking and more. In addition, you will receive news on all the Family Office events around the world.
Subscribe for one year for €99 Click BUY NOW
While there is no cost associated when submitting an article, we do ask contributors to support us and subscribe to our Magazine (subscribe here) As a subscriber, you will receive Family Office Magazine and Art & Museum every quarter.
Submitting an article to our magazines.
Our guidelines will greatly assist you before you submit an article to us.
Submission Requirements: Articles for submission must not have been previously published. Articles must be submitted in English, British English Grammar. We cannot accept articles in a foreign language or broken English. If you are a non native English writer and an inexperienced writer It is also essential that article is edited and proofed. For proofing, we recommend the services of Karen Boston, should you wish to write to her email directly, her e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. For rewrites, see the bottom of this page.
Cost: There is no cost involved in submitting an article. However, if the article is solely promoting a brand, business or service, it is paid content. Please email us for the media kit for paid content or advertising email@example.com
Word Count: The word count or length of an article should normally be:
· no more than 1000 words for Family Office Magazine
· not more than 800 words for Art & Museum Magazine
· A feature article (up to 3000 words) has to be agreed in advance with the editorial department. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
· No indentation at the beginning of paragraphs.
· No formatting or fancy text
· No bold paragraph headings
· No bullet points
· No footnotes at the bottom of page
· Send the article in a plain word document and not a PDF
· Do not include images within a Word File
· No hyperlinks or URLs within an article except for a website URL at the end of an article.
Images: All images must be in 300 DPI High Resolution, please do not send snapshots or images that you have taken from the internet. Charts and graphs must also be in 300 DPI High resolution.
Rights and Permission: You must hold the copyright or get permission from the owners of any photos or images. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission for the use of any copyrighted material. Again, you must seek permission from the copyright owner for the use of images.
Acceptable File Types:
· Please submit articles in MS Word, not PDF
· All Images should be named (article name image name)
· Please state which Magazine your article is being submitted for.
· Images should be in JPEG, Photoshop or TIFF format
· All Images and company logos should be in 300DP high resolution and not less.
· Images should be in CMYK for print (not RGB) -Very important
By-line: If you want your name in the by-line (naming the writer of the article), please include it in the article. The correct format should be "by your name."
Bio: You can also include a short bio which is included in the word count.
Omitting Information: Please remember to include any image captions, web address, by-line or bio in the article. If we receive an article and this information is omitted for any reason, we may not have time to include this information at a later stage.
Sending by We Transfer: Once you have prepared the article, you can send the article with the images in 300 DPI via "WeTransfer" to our email email@example.com. Please add a note in the comment box with the name of the article and publication.
After you submit an article for consideration, we will typically get back to you before the next issue; please do not send repeated e mail messages or phone calls, if there are any issues we will get back to you.
When you submit an article, there is no guarantee that we will publish it, however, if you have adhered to these guidelines and it's well written and proofed we will normally publish it.
Hard Copies: If you need hard copies of the Magazine that includes an article, we can arrange a short run of 20 copies at cost. We do not send hard copies to everyone who submits an article.
Additional service for contributors: Family Office Magazine is keen to uphold a high standard of editorial content for our publications. We sometimes have to reject articles which are not in keeping with our editorial style, the calibre of audience and quality controls. As an additional service for contributors or those who have limited time, we are able to offer a very efficient, flexible and subsidised reviewing and editing service by external writers.
These are a number of options:
· Substantial re-write of an article: £250-500 according to length
· Review and quality editing: £150-250 according to length
· Write an entire article of 1000 words or more from £900
You will be free to retain the edited version and to circulate the magazine article through your own networks.